Using the right products for the season is a great way to set your skin up for success. It’s so important to keep your skin refreshed, protected, and in optimal health this time of year.
That’s why Dr. Glodny and Dr. Warner have compiled a list of high-performing summer products to help their patients finish the season with radiant skin. You can find all of them through Park Avenue Dermatology’s online store.
Dr. Glodny’s Go-To Summer Products
- Dr. Roger’s Restore Healing Balm: Perfect for any skin mishaps that the summer sun might cause, this balm promotes healing and works great for sensitive skin.
- Elta MD Clear Tinted/Non-Tinted SPF 46: This sunscreen is a must-have! Whether you prefer it tinted or non-tinted, this product offers the skin protection we all need from the summer sun’s harsh rays.
- ISDIN Flavo-C Antioxidant: Packed with antioxidants, it fights free radicals to prevent damage and keep your skin fresh and healthy.
- ISDIN KOX Eyes: A solution for the delicate eye area. It nourishes and protects while ensuring your eyes remain bright and vibrant.
- Park Ave Derm Glysal Pads: These are essential for exfoliation, helping to rid the skin of dead cells and paving the way for a brighter complexion.
- Park Ave Derm Elite Facial Cream Ultra Lite: A lightweight moisturizer, it provides hydration without being heavy, making it ideal for those humid summer days.
- Park Ave Derm Gentle Cleansing Lotion: A gentle yet effective cleanser, it helps keep the skin fresh and free from impurities.
- Park Ave Derm Glyco X Wash: To round off Dr. Glodny’s list, this facial wash aids in deep cleansing, leaving your face feeling revitalized and refreshed.
Dr. Warner’s Top Summer Picks
- Park Ave Derm Z-Shampoo: A medicated shampoo that controls dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis, which may flare up during the summer due to heat and sun exposure.
- Park Ave Derm Night Smoothing Serum: Ideal for improving the texture, tone, and firmness of your skin, this serum contains potent ingredients like Retinol, green tea, and HA.
- Park Ave Derm Eye Repair Cream: The bright sun can cause you to squint and squeeze your eyes more often. Keep dynamic wrinkles at bay with this hydrating eye cream.
Schedule a Skincare Consultation in New York Today
If you’re still facing persistent skin issues that aren’t resolved with these summer products or you want specific recommendations, seeking expert guidance is the next step. Whether it’s sun damage, breakouts, or another problem, the team at Park Avenue Dermatology is ready to advise you.
Dr. Glodny and Dr. Warner are board-certified dermatologists who are ready to provide specialized care that protects and rejuvenates your skin. Schedule your consultation online for an appointment at our New York, NY practice or call us at 212-752-3692.