At Park Avenue Dermatology, Drs. Bradley Glodny and Robert L. Warner of New York, NY, work with men and women who are seeking solutions for the unwanted signs of aging on the face. For many patients, hyaluronic acid fillers are a wonderful option to consider when looking for a fast, affordable, and non-surgical solution to aging skin.
What Is a Hyaluronic Acid Filler?
Hyaluronic acid fillers are a special type of injectable dermal filler made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring element that is found in the human body. Hyaluronic acid helps to maintain skin volume and hydration by binding water molecules to itself and creating a cushioning effect on the skin that plumps it up. This is why it works great directly in fine lines and wrinkles, as it can fill these imperfections and smooth the face.
Why Should I Choose Hyaluronic Acid Fillers as an Anti-aging Solution?
There are many reasons why patients might choose hyaluronic acid fillers instead of other injectables or surgeries. Hyaluronic acid has many benefits. They are:
- A non-surgical option that is much less invasive
- Safe and cleared by the FDA for cosmetic use
- Best for treating fine lines and wrinkles across the face
- Long-lasting, providing results over several months before reinjection is needed
- Improves skin tone, texture, and facial volume due to aging
- Fast and easy to administer, right in the office with our board-certified dermatologist
- Performed with little to no discomfort
- Versatile, used throughout the face to turn back time on the natural aging process
- Affordable, allowing patients on the tightest of budgets to enjoy a cosmetic enhancement
- Administered by a trained professional to ensure the best possible results
- Easy to maintain with regular reinjections
Am I a Good Candidate for Hyaluronic Acid Fillers?
Drs. Bradley Glodny and Robert L. Warner of Park Avenue Dermatology in New York, NY, work directly with patients to help them decide on cosmetic treatments to help them reach their skincare goals. If you live in the community and want to speak to our team, call 212-752-3692 to request an appointment with our team. We are open to new and returning patients to our Park Avenue office to learn more about this and other cosmetic solutions for the face and body.